Terms and Conditions
TERMS AND CONDITIONS: Luxe & Beau Designs
The following terms and conditions apply to all transactions. In placing an order with Luxe and Beau Designs, Customers are deemed to have read and accepted all Luxe and Beau Designs terms and conditions as specified below.
In these terms “Products” refers to products offered for sale by Luxe and Beau Designs and “you”, “your” and or “Customer” refers to any visitor to the Website/Showroom or any Luxe and Beau Designs customer.
Luxe and Beau Designs and www.luxeandbeau.design is the trading name of Luxe and Beau Designs, a company with ABN: 14390060734 based in Canberra, Australian Capital Territory, Australia.
All prices are in Australian Dollar (AUD) and as specified on our Product Price List in force at the time of the order acknowledgement, which can be requested by contacting email@example.com. Prices are subject to change without notice. For domestic supplies within Australia, the price charged for the Products will be PLUS Goods and Services Tax (“GST”). The price excludes any goods and services tax, sales or use tax, value added tax or any withholding tax, customs duties (import or export or other foreign country taxes) in any other country (“Taxes”). GST will apply to sales to customers within Australia and will generally not apply to customers outside Australia. The Customer is responsible for all Taxes for supply outside of Australia.
Wholesale prices are available to design organisations, interior designers, decorators, retail stores, online stores and others in the design trade who can substantiate they meet the requirements to receive these prices at the discretion of Luxe and Beau Designs.
RETURNS / EXCHANGES:
For retail customers we are happy to provide a credit or exchange for change of mind purchases provided that goods are returned within 14 days, and are in the original condition with the original packaging.
**** We do not accept returns for any personalised products ****
Will incur a 1.5% surcharge.
DELIVERY / SHIPPING:
All shipping is to be paid for by the purchaser. We may notify you of an increase in the price of shipping after an order acknowledgment and prior to delivery of the Products if the price increase results from an increase in the price of any inputs which comprise part of the shipping. Deliveries are based on a drop off service only unless otherwise specified at the time of purchase. If the delivery situation changes after dispatch for re-delivery, re-direction, extra assistance being requested, etc. any additional costs incurred are the responsibility of the purchaser.
For return to sender (RTS) or delivery refused, there will either be 15% restocking fee from the price or you will be charged re-delivery Shipping.
LEAD TIMES ON DELIVERY:
Dispatch from our warehouse is estimated 2 days from when the order arrives. This may vary in peak times. Once orders are dispatched from our warehouse we will endeavour to issue an accurate estimate of delivery date/time based on information we receive from the chosen freight carrier. Luxe and Beau Designs will not be liable for any late deliveries. If your order is time sensitive please allow for any delays. We will provide our customers with the necessary details to track orders. It is the responsibility of the Customer to contact the courier for delivery times.
RISK AND TITLE:
Legal and equitable title to the Product will only be transferred to you upon receipt of cleared funds into our account for the full price of the Product and any Shipping. Risk in the loss of or damage to Product passes to you upon shipment from our factory location (including all risks associated with loading or unloading) or upon title in the Product passing to you, whichever is the earlier.
VARIATION TO STOCK:
The majority of Luxe and Beau Products are both handmade and hand finished. As a result individual pieces may have minor variations in shade, material, colour, pattern size, construction and or composition shown within the Website/Showroom. These variations are part of the style and character of the Luxe and Beau Designs merchandise and should not be viewed as flaws. Requests for claim or credit will therefore not be recognised on the basis of these Product variations.
Please choose carefully when considering the purchase of certain Products. Suitability for the customers store is very important. It is the Customer’s responsibility to make enquiries in relation to the suitability of the Products for your own purpose and do not rely on representations by us in relation to their suitability for a particular purpose or at the location or site where they are to be used or any steps which may need to be taken in relation to their use. We will not refund, credit or exchange if it is obvious that these items are not suitable. If unsure, please contact us for confirmation.
All Products will be checked prior to dispatch but please thoroughly inspect the Product immediately upon receipt. In the event that any items are lost or damaged during transit or have not arrived by the estimated delivery date, please contact us with your Order reference number. No claim for damage to or shortages of Product may be made unless such claim is notified to us within 10 days of delivery. No Product shall be returned for credit or adjustment without our prior written or verbal authorisation. Please retain original packaging for repacking.
WARRANTIES AND OUR LIABILITY
- That all Products are new, free from defects, of merchantable quality and conform to any specifications provided on our Website or in the Order Acknowledgment subject to variation in stock (see above);
- The Products against defects of material or workmanship for a period of 30 days from the date delivered, when used within the designed conditions for which they were manufactured. For latent defects, we warrant the Products for 12 months from the date delivered (“Warranty Period”).To the maximum extent permitted by law, you accept full liability for any harm or damage resulting from your use of the Products. Except as expressly provided to the contrary in the Contract, all representations, warranties, terms and conditions in relation to the Products (whether implied or otherwise) are hereby excluded to the maximum extent permitted by law. DEFECTIVE PRODUCTS:DEFECTIVE PRODUCT OPTIONS: If a Product has a major defect you are entitled to:
- If a Product has a minor defect we will, at our option, repair it or offer a replacement.
- Will be replaced once returned to Luxe and Beau Designs. Luxe and Beau Designs will not arrange a return unless the items are in the original packaging and at the original place of delivery. If the same item is not available a credit or refund will be issued at the discretion of the Luxe and Beau Designs. This credit can be used towards the next order or a similar product but must be used within 6 months from date of issue. No credit will be given on freight. Replacement items will be delivered to the original address supplied by the Customer.
- Our liability to you (and any party claiming through you), for any claim for loss or damages (including legal expenses) made in connection with the Contract whether under this warranty, in contract, tort (including negligence), under statute, in equity or otherwise shall end upon expiration of the Warranty Period. For any liability arising from Products not meeting the specification or which are said to be otherwise defective or deficient, our liability is limited (a) to the cost of replacement of those Products as soon as reasonably practicable, or (b) the repair of those Products or (c) the repayment (or allowance) of the invoice price of those Products (at our election or in accordance with the Defective Product Options below).
- This warranty is limited to replacement of parts which we agree are defective in material or workmanship and does not extend to claims for labour, expenses and other Consequential Loss or damage occasioned by such defect when in use. The Warranty does not (without intending to create any category or limitation) cover defects or deficiencies in Products caused by improper installation or maintenance; deterioration by corrosion, erosion, fair wear and tear, irradiation, inappropriate use, inappropriate storage, negligence, accidental damage, use of undue force in operating the product or any cause of failure other than defects in material or workmanship.
- reject the Products and receive a refund to the value of the defective Product, or
- reject the Products and receive an identical replacement or one of similar value if reasonably available, or
- keep the Products and receive compensation for the reduction in value due to the defect. Items not in stock will be ordered as soon as the 50% deposit has been paid. Luxe and Beau Designs will attempt to hold part of an order for those customers requesting the order in one delivery. However, Luxe and Beau Designs cannot always guarantee to hold items in stock until back order items are available. In such circumstances delivery of the items in stock will need to be made prior to the full order being available. Unfortunately delays beyond the control of Luxe and Beau Designs can occur. We will, however, try to estimate as accurately as possible when stock will arrive. We will also endeavour to supply regular updates to customers based on information received. Please feel free to contact us for additional delivery updates. After successfully registering for access "business customers" will be issued with a password. This information is confidential and not to be transferred to any other person and is strictly reserved for the sole use of the individual to whom it was issued. If it is established that a person other than the registered customer is using the username and password of that registered customer, Luxe and Beau Designs reserves the right to withdraw that customer's user name and password. Deregistered customers will be unable to access the website. Luxe and Beau Designs reserve the right to validate all account requests. Luxe and Beau Designs take online security very seriously. When making an online purchase from Luxe and Beau Designs please ensure this is done from a computer running appropriate anti-virus software and via a secure browser session. Please report any suspicious activity relating to our website to us immediately. The website (www.luxeandbeau.design) is owned and operated by Luxe and Beau Designs. Unless otherwise noted, all material including images, illustrations, designs, icons, photographs and written material that appear as part of this website are the property/intellectual property of Luxe and Beau Designs. These materials may be downloaded or copied for personal use only. You may not reproduce, publish, transmit, distribute, display, modify, create derivative works from or exploit in any way any of this content. Any misuse of these materials is a violation of Luxe and Beau Designs proprietary rights. Your personal and company data is known to Luxe and Beau Designs only when voluntarily submitted or posted to us. Luxe and Beau Designs uses this data for ongoing marketing purposes direct to you unless instructed otherwise. Your information will not be passed to any third parties.We want to ensure that your experience working with us is a happy one. We want to know how we can make this experience better for you so, if you have any comments or suggestions, we want to hear about them. Please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org. We reserve the right to alter these terms and conditions without notice from time to time.
- RIGHT TO ALTER TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- COPYRIGHT AND PROPRIETARY NOTICE:
- ONLINE SECURITY & PAYMENT:
- ONCE OPERATIONAL:
- ESTIMATED TIME OF ORDERS: